Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, January 17, 2008

front end alignment or a booty overhaul

Nights at the gym have became a habit for Elizabeth and I. We do our cardio and then crunches and the weight circuit or we just head to the ladies dressing room strip down and put on our bathing suits then hop in the pool to spend a half hour swimming laps. I like the idea that my arms are starting to firm up a little and my thighs are looking better but I still think I could use a front end alignment. Elizabeth said maybe we need to go to Firestone and ask them how much it would cost. I told her that they didn't do alignments on my model but we could both use a booty overhaul.
Then last night she made the comment that we looked almost the same with our clothes off. I didn't know if I should be proud that I looked like a twenty year old naked or if I should feel sorry for her looking like a forty eight year old naked. Then I thought maybe she was just being nice to me since I have had three kids and a major surgery all over twenty one years ago. I looked in the mirror then shrugged my shoulders.
We have realized that after swimming laps then relaxing in the hot tub for twenty minutes we are tired and ready to go home to sleep. We shower at the gym get dressed to come home and go to bed all of this between the hours of eleven pm and two am. The only part that kills me is the mornings I have to be up by four thirty or five to get to work on time. Let me just tell you that I definitely come home and take a nap on those days.

No comments: