Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It kicked our butts

With my daughter in law Elizabeth and I spending so much time together going to the fitness center nearly every night we have became a little closer. The last few times we have went we have opted to swim instead of the tread mill and bikes for our cardio. After swimming the first lap we realized that swimming is much harder than the bike and the weight circuit. Gasping for air and aching from the swim we laughed at one another then swam a few more laps. This has been an enjoyable time for us and we use it to discuss the wonders of the universe and ponder our futures. I believe that is why we have grown closer not the fact that we have seen each other naked several times now.
Tonight we choose to do the bikes once again since we will not be at the fitness center until midnight and I have to be home and in bed so I can get up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am so I can shower and get dressed for work. Working 7am to 3pm is great other than the fact that I have to get up so early just to have enough time to prepare my lunch and check my email before my drive to Wal-Mart. Thank god I work 4-9 Thursday. Wednesday I have to rush home so I can take my daughter to her doctors visit at 4:30 pm but that is okay because this time they do an ultrasound so I will get to see whatshis name for the first time.
Yes I call the baby whathis name because they have still not agreed on the name. I told her it didn't matter to me what they called him I would still give him a nickname.
Well it's time for me to leave for the fitness center and huff and puff then do some crunches.

No comments: