Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, December 24, 2007

A beautifaul woman

The other day a beautiful woman came through my line and I was taken by her grace and beauty. Her silver hair was beautiful and the pretty red sweater she wore gave her the look of an angel. I told her how beautiful she looked and she smiled and thanked me. As I scanned her toiletries and small bottles of lotions that she was buying for stocking stuffers we chatted a bit. I enjoy talking to seniors because they are the seeds of the past and without them we would be lost. When she paid for her purchase with a check I learned that not only was she a beautiful woman but she also had an unusually beautiful name. Dardanella, I had never heard that name before so I had to inquire about it. Her mother named her after a blues album The Dardanella Blues and she admitted to only hearing that name one other time in her lifetime. I was so taken by this wonderful woman I told her that I was a writer and would be honored if she would allow me to use her name for the heroine in one of my next projects. She laughed and said as long as you make me interesting. I smiled as I watched her walk away with the aid of her cute little red walker. I never tire of meeting new people and I enjoy the small amount of time I get to talk away with them. Thank you Dardanella for coming through and enlightening me with conversation.

Tonight is Christmas Eve so we plan on having a bonfire. I'm looking forward to this because there is nothing as warm and cozy as sitting in front of a fire in the outdoors. I'll be sitting there after work with my Irish whiskey in one hand and my beer in the other. Wooo Whoo I'll be feeling warm and fuzzy tonight.
Merry Christmas to everyone and tell the elves free massages after midnight.

No comments: