Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!

Today was my day off from work but I still spent the day working. After sleeping in until the late hour of 9am I jumped out of bed to greet the day. This just pissed Mickey off because he thought momma was going to lay in bed all day with him. He gently stood up in the bed then groaned before jumping down and slowly walking outside to do his business. Once I was in the shower I heard the shower curtain open up so when I looked over I noticed Meatball peeking in the shower at me. After I gave him a pat on his head with my wet hand he took off to find someone else to bother. It was tough figuring out what to wear considering I only have four pair of pants that actually fit me and three of them I have to start wearing a belt because they slide off if I'm not careful. I am so grateful for the weight loss. Once I decided to wear my black jeans with the little pink heart and my little dough boy tee that states love me squeeze me take me home I was dressed and ready to go. I ripped the sheets and cover off the bed then threw them in the washer. I felt a funny tingling on my thigh to only realize that Kikki was calling me so I pulled out my cell phone to answer.
"Jello"
"Hey mom are you dressed yet?"
"Yep, so why don't you come on over?"
"Okay I'll be there in a minute are you ready to go?"
OH crap I forgot I was taking her shopping today. "Yep I'm ready just let me check my email first."
"Okay I'm on the way. Bye I love you."
I love ya too Kikki see ya in a few"

Once I put the phone away and went to boot up the computer Josh and Elizabeth came in asking what I had planned for the day. Josh was working on a small storefront up the road and said he could use some help sanding the walls they had just taped and floated. Sorry Josh but I'm taking Kikki shopping.

Once Kikki walks in we are off to the dollar store to get bowls for the pups and then Wal-Mart. Kikki is telling me about reading the mystery I just wrote and the parts that she likes. Since she is the only other person that has read any of Kinky Friedman's books I listen as she tells me that she enjoyed certain parts. I admit it was hard writing his part but I just didn't see the story working without him.
"Mom you have written other stuff and this is the best so far. Why don't you just submit one of the other books to that online publisher until you get permission for this one?"
Because you are only allowed to submit once every six months or so and I like the Mystery of the Lady in the Mist better than Betrayed."
"Mom your just stubborn"
"Damn Straight"
Then I run into an ex coworker from Kroger and she is excited to see me. We chat and she ask if I'm still stuck with the abusive asshole. I laugh because everyone calls my husband that for some reason.(Believe me I know why) I explain that I am moving out soon I'm just saving up and I will get my first full paycheck from Wal-Mart on Thursday. She ask what I'm doing for Christmas and I reply nothing but I'm giving myself the greatest gift ever.
She ask "Oh what is that?"
"I'm calling an attorney and filing for a divorce. I found one that has a payment plan."
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

No comments: