Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, December 7, 2007

Patience


Since I worked an early day today I have been home for the past few hours with an angry abusive husband. It is a difficult thing to stay positive and upbeat when someone is in your ear telling you that you are going to fail. The dogs are all hiding beneath my feet as he goes on his tirade yet I sit peacefully composed. I am strong and I will not falter. I have a great future and I am loved. I just don't understand how someone can be so cruel to a person that has stood behind them and supported them for 27 years. I don't have a mean bone in my body so I just accept things for what they are and I carry on. The sad thing is there are millions of women out there in my shoes and the majority of them just roll over and take the abuse like I have. I am so glad that I had an awakening in May. I look back now and see how far I have come and I refuse to give up because I know I have a great future and I have a purpose.


On a lighter note my 8 week B.T. puppy Mater mastered the stairs beside my bed today. I let the pups run free after I came home this afternoon and as I sat on my bed reading the mail I heard Mater come bounding into the room. He saw Mickey climb the stairs to get on the bed with me and he followed. It was so cute seeing that green eyed monster come climbing up on the bed. He is an adorable little booger.

I turned the laundry room into a puppy room so the three pups could have more room to live. Now I have another expense with Mater being added to my crew. Instead of having my two boys I now have a trio. That's cute I have a B.T. Trio. Once he is old enough I will have him neutered so he will have a long happy life.

No comments: