Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Memory of a love that isn't there

This is an exert from one of my dreams that I had written in my little notebook. I can't post all of it because it gets really racy after this. hehehe
Memory of a Love that isn't There

I remember the embrace at first tender and innocent. The feel of his body against mine was sweet and divine. I remember the scent that was just him as I inhaled deeply in reaction to his closeness. I could feel my heartbeat quicken to the excitement of his gentle hands slowly rubbing my back as he held me in his arms. I pressed closer to his warm body trying to feel each part as he held me in that embrace. Then I remember the warmth that started at my center the slowly radiated outward throughout my body taking control. I remember cherishing the feel of my nerve endings awaking to his touch as my breathing quickened. Then as his arms slowly relaxed and we moved apart slightly I remember wishing for him to pull me in again so I could feel him against me. Then he just looked at me. At first he gazed at my hair then my face as if he were taking in every part of me. He gazed into my eyes pulling me into the depths of his dark brown eyes. I dared not to move or break the gaze thus ending this moment that seemed to be pulling my mind and soul into his. He gazed at my nose then focused on my mouth. I watched his face as he took in each feature of my face. I in turn took in each of his. His eyes so dark and warm set into his handsome face searching for something in me but I wasn't sure what. His nose so straight and that mustache that sat just above his upper lip trimmed to perfection so sweet sitting there moving slowly as his upper lip slid slowly over his bottom lip capturing that little bit of hair that grew just below. The slow mesmerizing way he slid his upper lip over that bottom lip caused a quiver of excitement to roll through my body. Then he gazed into my eyes again watching me observe the little habit of capturing the bottom lip. A slow easy smile broke out across those lips and my heart skipped a beat. As if unspoken words of my pleading were heard he slowly lowered his mouth onto mine. The tenderness of his lips on mine sliding across took my breath parting my lips. Then his warm soft lips tenderly took first my top lip and then the bottom. His tongue slowly covered each lip teasing as it tasted my mouth then slowly worked its way inside. His mouth pressed against mine his tongue touching and caressing each inch of my mouth was so intoxicating. My pulse quickened and little orgasmic spasms started at my core and radiated out. His kiss deepened and I could feel him pull me closer as he probed my mouth. I reveled in his taste and the ecstasy his mouth and tongue were giving me. Finally I returned his kiss with softness then passion tasting him enjoying the feel of his tongue against mine. I had to control myself though because I wanted to quicken the pace to keep up with my racing heart. I didn't want him to stop. The tenderness turned into a deeper more demanding kiss that made my mind spin and my knees weaken. This man was devouring my mouth and I was eager for him to keep me close and continue sending these spasms throughout my body. Then he slid his mouth off mine and tasted my chin slowly dragging his mouth across my jaw line and on to my neck just below my ears. Immediately a quiver rushed throughout my body and a sigh escaped my mouth from somewhere deep down inside me. He kissed, nibbled and licked a small line down the tenderness of my neck. The ecstasy was more than I could handle. The sensation he was creating was about to drive me over the edge. I whispered his name as the sensation his mouth was creating sent me over the edge. I wanted more I wanted him to keep doing what he was doing because my body ached to feel his hands and mouth. He slowly pulled away looking into my face again. His lips swollen from the kiss looked so inviting. I wanted to taste them again and feel the sensation they caused. His dark eyes seemed even darker yet there was a sparkle that wasn't there before. Was that sparkle desire? I could only hope. Then he broke our gaze slowly looking around us and our surroundings. I watched mesmerized as his top lip captured that bottom lip again this time his teeth raked through that little tuft of hair sending more spasms through my body. He looked back at me then whispered “Let’s get out of here.” Excitement ran throughout my body giving my tingling limbs momentum to move forward as he led me inside away from the crowd of people.

No comments: