Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, December 31, 2007

You got boobies!

Last night I went to the store for supplies for our New Years Eve bonfire tonight. Elizabeth drove Kikki and I in her Mini Cooper. I must admit it is interesting for a big girl to ride in the back seat of a Mini Cooper. I did not want to put Kikki with her pregnant butt in the back seat so I slid in and am still amazed at how comfortable it is to ride in the back seat of such a small car.
Once we arrived we were walking in and Kikki was commenting at how big her boobs had gotten. As she walked she had each breast cupped in her hands. I looked back to see this and couldn't help but laugh because that has been one of Kikki's favorite subjects as of late because she has always just had a hand full. Now her breast were sticking out of her top and were spilling out of her hands. We all laughed as I exclaimed "Oh my Gosh Kikki you've got boobies!"
We went into the store with her still cupping her breast. The two elderly greeters at Wal-Mart did not know what to say as a matter of fact they didn't even greet us. What a sight that must have been a young pregnant woman walking in holding her breast.
She continued on still talking about her boobies . I know she has told me that I had too much for one person but I have always been a big busted person from the time I was in sixth grade and it is not my fault. I told her I would gladly give her a cup or two. Elizabeth looked at the two of us and stated that we made her sick because we both had more than her and hers were the biggest they had ever been.
Thank goodness the subject changed after I placed my beer in my cart. As I looked down I thought it was quite funny that my cart contained beer, yogurt, pepper jack cheese, ham and chocolate covered espresso beans. I mentioned that it was funny how all I bought was alcohol, junk food and diet food.
Once we were through the line the conversation returned to Kikki and her boobs. She stated her man did not like them that big he said more than a hand full was too much. My reply was the same one I had given him around Thanksgiving time when he made that statement to me. "I'm sorry but that sounds like a little boys excuse for not being able to handle a mans job."
I added as a man once told me I'm boobielious. Kikki's reply "Mom your cute"
Sorry Kikki you missed it by a notch I'm damn adorable. (This never fails to get a laugh out of them)
Now I need to find her a shirt that says GOT BOOBIES?

No comments: