Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thoughts from the Dream State

The following were sayings and bits of conversation that I had saved from some of the strange dreams that I have had this year. I don't know where these little bits of inspiration came from but they seemed to touch my heart and soul. I won't tell you about the dreams to protect the innocent. LOL I do plan to use them one day as I work on other stories I have that have been inspired by my dreams.

Thoughts from the Dream State


It’s not what a man owns or whom he knows that makes him who he is; it’s what’s in his heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You need to quit jumping from blossom to blossom. You need to find that one person that touches your heart, intrigues your mind and energizes your soul then just hold on for dear life. There’s no need for formality all it takes is the desire to never let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes when you are out on the range you feel lost and turned around. Its times like these you just have to drop the reins and let the horse take the lead he will always carry you home. It works the same with a man. If you trust him then just relax and let him lead you home. It doesn't hurt to be led once in awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want that fire you know the feeling you get when you’re with the right person. Just a look, a touch, a word or an embrace sends you over the top to the point that you just lose control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loving is the easy part it’s the letting go that’s the hardest and most painful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes it takes us going down the wrong path to help us realize where we should have been in the first place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We can look back and say woulda’ coulda’ shoulda’ all we want but the fact is we can never go back. The best bet is to look forward and learn our lessons from the mistakes that we made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went through life trying to hide from the hurt of love but all I accomplished was a hurt deeper than that of a love lost. All I accomplished was no love at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used to look at my future as a dark empty horizon but with each conversation with you a star was added. Soon my horizon was lit up by tiny stars of hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven’t lost my mind it’s just my perception of the world has changed but the world just can’t keep up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With each dream there is a seed of hope. The problem is whether these seeds are real or just something left over from Jacks Bean stalk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes my mind wonders aimlessly at times but so do I. It’s hard to keep something that wants freedom still.

No comments: