Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Goodbye "07"

In a way I am glad to see an end to this year but then if I just go by the time that I have actually been in the mode I have been in for less than six months. Actually the first four months I did not even try then one day in May I woke up to realize that I was asleep in my own life. I realized I was no longer satisfied being the person I had become: a sad disillusioned woman in a dead relationship. This new year I will strive to meet all the goals I have set for myself no matter how hard I have to work beg and plead.
I am saving for that illusive divorce that will give me the freedom that I cherish.
I will move out of this nut house and into the big scary world all by my lonesome.
I will strive to get my manuscript accepted and published this is important because I have already started writing the squeal.
I will continue to better myself physically, mentally, emotionally and educationally.
I will better myself in my career taking it one step at a time until I am independent in my way of thinking and living.
The great thing is we will have another bonfire new years eve so tomorrow night I will be sitting by the fire with my Jameson Irish whiskey in one hand and my beer in the other puffing on the cigar that Elizabeth's boss sent me for Christmas. I hope it's a good one if not I have a couple Swisher Sweets to cleanse my pallet. I think I'll make me a pot of homemade chili to help keep me warm. I will try to forget that I am still in transition and welcome in the new year.
I want to wish you all a very safe and prosperous New Year.

No comments: