Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mater my shinning star

Since I spent my day off yesterday just spoiling my BT Trio nothing much else was accomplished here on the home front. I had planned on making a cake the same one I have planned on making since Thanksgiving but the ingredients are still assembled in the refrigerator and no Sock it to me cake to be seen. I have had a craving for a slice of the cake but not strong enough to get me in the kitchen to mix it and bake it. That seems to be weird because I am such a baker especially during the holiday season. The neighbors have come to expect my homemade cinnamon rolls each year about this time and my kids are used to finding all sorts of bake goods and praline candies freshly made. Maybe it is the fact that I am working and I have made drastic changes in my life.
As I sat there playing with my new addition Mater and his brother Noodle I remembered Domino when he was that age and my wish to train him to be a companion animal so I could take him to Nursing Homes and Hospitals to spread his love. That was when I realized that I had never really acted upon that desire. Mater is a cute little guy with green eyes which is a rarity in the Boston Terrier breed. My goal for him is to research what training is needed for this little 10 week old puppy to get him his credentials so that he can be the shinning star that lifts the spirit of the sick, disabled and the forgotten. If you have any information that may be helpful in my goal for this little guy please let me know.

No comments: